A Dot in the Universe...

My photo
are you looking for me? or am i supposed to look for you?

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Absolutely Everybody!

Hi...

I feel kinda weird writing my new post. I even have the faintest idea as to why I am creating this blog. I stumbled on one blogsite... more specifically by Misterhubs, and read his posts. I got hooked up, manifested by his link on my bookmarks. I enjoyed every article he wrote. I literally had fun. Made me laugh so hard. And brightened up a few seconds of my life.

And then I thought, I'd wanna write a blog myself. But then, with my complicated life (with too many skeletons in my closet), I suddenly had second thoughts - that someone - somewhere - would find this blog, would read what's in it, and would know it was me. And since I am pursuant of creating a blog of my own (eh, eto kasi ang uso eh. he he.), I decided to keep my identity anonymous, hence, the name of my blog.

The source of this blog.. anonymous.

On top of that, I, myself, am also looking for the source... maybe not the "source" but the meaning.. my life... my future... my everything... shaped by my thoughts... my ideas... my experiences...

Welcome to my blog....

2 comments:

Misterhubs said...

Welcome to blogging! Looking forward to your posts :-)

Looking For The Source said...

>> misterhubs << thanks!