A Dot in the Universe...

My photo
are you looking for me? or am i supposed to look for you?

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to the First Time, Revivals and all things new... (2nd part)

First Part

ok. i'm here at work and i've got nothing to do. and what better way to use my time is to write another post. apart from ipod tripping. reading an inspirational book and waiting for my team mates to say, "sup call" (which i would blatantly say "sup call na naman? what's the issue?" - although it's their first escalated call for the day), i manage to write my thoughts and keep it away from everybody (a big thank you to the pe--- ooops... support mode** ---and then i'm back ---ople who created "alt-tab" and "lock computer")..

enough for the introductions... i feel obliged to continue what i initially started... (OMG! see... i haven't been writing for so long, just finished an escalated call... argh!). and so it was a sunday. i was with my bestfriend. walking. talking. staring. and basically doing nothing. and then i decided, "let me spam your cell phones!" - group message, indeed. the uber-over-super-duper-mega-used "musta na?" (although i don't consider this spam, coz what's spam for me are quotes... i just felt like i sent spam!).. swooosh... my crush just passed by...

moving on... (*15-minute break*) ok. they replied. with uber-over-super-duper-mega-used "ok lang, kaw?" one number replied differently. "we're here in starbux araneta. wanna come?" with my nightlife (and what i mean is my "social" nightlife, not the "career-inclined" nightlife) almost centimeters away from the grave, i didn't have any hesitations (in short, "go na"). they (a guy i met in g4m, and one of his friends) were in starbucks araneta and had plans to go somewhere after the coffee break. i told them i'll be there and wait for me. time passed. fast forward. we finally met (imma call this guy JW). said hi. and i was introduced to his friend (imma call this guy DV). we walked and took a cab....

i asked where a we going? DV answered... "Fahrenheit." at the back of my mind i said, "i've heard of this place. there's even a thread created for this 'bar'..." and so we let the cab drove its way through e. rod, until DV asked manong to stop.

"andito na tayo?"

"uu"

"e asan ung fahrenheit?"

"ayan oh" they pointed to a warehouse looking building.

"ah ok, wala man lang banner para sabihing fahrenheit to?"

and then we made our way through the cars... stepped up a couple of levels, passed by the baggage counter... in no time, we, JW and me are handing out valid IDs for membership and registration...


to be continued...

2 comments:

erin de la cruz said...

OMG! I actually haven't been to Fahrenheit. How was it??

Looking For The Source said...

wait for the last installment... he he...