A Dot in the Universe...

My photo
are you looking for me? or am i supposed to look for you?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Plain

Have you ever been to a point in your life that you have a lot of things in mind, a lot of plans, a lot of hobbies to spare and like you can busy yourself with all the things you can and wanted to do, but come that time when you wanted to do it, you just can't. Probably because your just not up to it yet, you just don't feel like doing it or your just plain lazy to do it.

Yeah?

Me? Yes.

So many times. Including now...

9 comments:

..... said...

i went through that moment but never forget that when u'll be old u wont have the body to achieve all those things, so u'll definitely regret

. said...

a lot of times. :) maybe I just don't have the drive and inspiration to do it.

Joaqui said...

Same here. A lot of plans, enough time to do it prolly but just too lazy to do it. Or I just need a little more push from the universe to go through it.

While I'm at it. I have always wanted to join a dance class. Does anyone know where I can enroll? I'm thinking more on modern dance but I also want to try jazz. hehehe

Hope you don't mind bro. :)

Looking For The Source said...

mr style yeah. imma keep that in mind. thanks for dropping by!

mugen ayun ang isa pang kulang! inspirasyon!

joaqui_miguel hay. wala nmn kasing nagpupush sakin eh..

ang speaking of dancing. ako din gusto kong sumayaw. kaso ung pang clubbing lang. wahahaha

Chyng said...

sometimes we tend not to do things right away because we are uncertain about it. pero a lot of times, katamaran lang yan! ;)

Wilberchie said...

Let me count
1
2
3
4
5
.
.
.
infinity

dak/james said...

yeah...

like going to the gym perhaps? hehehe...

it's boring me...

erin de la cruz said...

I always feel this, LFTS. I do. =)

Looking For The Source said...

chyng... most of the time, katamaran tlga.. so true..

wilberhcie... pareho taung infinity... hahaha...

dak... ive always wanted to go to the gym... not for the body.. but for the guys! joke! nyahaha..

erin... then we are on the same boat! ha ha