A Dot in the Universe...

My photo
are you looking for me? or am i supposed to look for you?

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Laptop Blogs Revisited - 50 me

50 me

Saturday, May 05, 2007

10:42 PM


1. i have thought so many times if i will write these 50 things about me... oh i mean 49...

2. call me **** or julian. i know who calls me **** and who calls me julian...

3. im 23... damn i am... and i am single... damn for the second time.

4. former call center agent, hate the work...

5. bs biology graduate

6. frustrated med student, but still wants to be a doctor (no way! not after watching grey's anatomy?)

7. ms microbiology student, now

8. had experienced working and studying at the same time, keeping awake for three days just to keep up...

9. they say im organized. hah! who said i am? go to my room and check all the mess. my sis calls me oc-oc... but im so used to it... hahahaha...

10. i love music... i enjoy all types of music....

11. i love movies, especially musicals, those with a lot of dancing... movies like chicago, high school musical, dreamgirls... but i also like some others...

12. i can get myself busy all the time...

13. i love watching television series, this is the reason i would want to stay at home. i can watch all day... grey's anatomy, prisonbreak, joey, scrubs, house md, entourage, and a lot more coming...

14. i love taking and collecting pictures...

15. i love dancing... only im unsure if i have two left feet... well i can dance fairly, in a club, perhaps...

16. i sing... in the shower... hahaha... i sing if im alone... im always off the note, hahaha...

17. im a sleep crack...

18. cant live without my eyeglasses...

19. i hate working at night, i'd rather party... nightlife...

20. i read... pocketbooks, scientific articles and books (i just feel the need to)

21. i love my mom's spaghetti, the most perfect spaghetti for me...

22. i'm a green salad fan!

23. i play volleyball, badminton and table tennis but am never good at it..

24. i spend my time playing pc games... always goes for the easy level, yet takes me time to finish the game..

25. i treat coke as water..

26. i never get fat... though i eat so much...

27. i'm the silent type... (i wish)... really... no fuzz...

28. i dont watch horror movies...

29. i dont sing in videoke bars. rarely you would see me sing, not till im drunk!

30. i surf the net a lot...

31. i chat a lot as well...

32. im lazy at texting and replying to people...

33. i hate fighting about money...

34. i hate insensitive people...

35. certified aquarian...

36. i'm bad at directions...

37. im worse at remembering names.

38. i love answering questions in yahoo! answers

39. i love going out (well depende sa mood), i'm more of a night person, sanay sa puyatan, pero nag-resign sa call center para makatulog sa tamang oras... weird no??

40. i hate my hair.. it's the hardest thing to manage....

41-50. i'll leave it up to you guys to fill in...

7 comments:

erin de la cruz said...

41. I am greatly intrigued by your identity.

42. You have a funny blog called Looking For The Source.

43. We both started blogging in July of this year.

44. I saw your blog actually on Misterhubs.

45. I enjoy reading your comments on my site.

46. You are one of the many people who tell me to stop smoking. And I highly appreciate your concern.

47. I cannot find you on g4m.

48. Since you are a party animal and a lover of nightlife, we should go out sometime!!

49. Like you, I rarely drink water.

50. Cheers! Ang ganda ng blog natin!

Z said...

his id there is:

j*****n

Anonymous said...

green salad? T_T

Joaqui said...

"33.i hate fighting about money..."

I share this with you.

Looking For The Source said...

erin::

41. youll know me in the future.
42. ha ha ha.
43. neto ko lng narealize sabay pala tau.
44. ako din eh.
45. thanks!
46. you should stop. (argh. ouch!)
47. hundred thousands of accounts in g4m.
48. yeah. we should do that.
49. cheers to that.
50. we rock!

z::

tama bang magbigay ng clue?

prinsesamusang::

yeah. sobra.

joaqui_miguel::

napakawalang kwentang pag-awayan nu?

ArchieMD said...

2 things we have in common: BS BIOLOGY and MICROBIOLOGY.

Don't we just love the smell of agar?

Looking For The Source said...

@archiemd :: i so miss the smell of agar... and the microbes.. ha ha... damn, i miss biology!