A Dot in the Universe...

My photo
are you looking for me? or am i supposed to look for you?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Concert of the Year!

Yeah!

I was supposed to blog about this immediately when I came home around 3 am yesterday but since I haven't had sleep for more than a day since I ended my shift Saturday, I had no option but to cater to my tired and worn out body. After almost a day of uninterrupted sleep, now here I am, ready to blog about it.

What else will I be blogging about. I blogged about Lifehouse, Daughtry and Chicane, of course, I'll be blogging about the concert of the year - Rihanna and Chris Brown!

What I did hate about the concert was the venue. Since it was an open field, the screams didn't sound that loud. As compared to a closed space like Araneta. And since poor lang ako. At malayo ang pwesto namin, hindi namin masyadong nakita. Kamusta nmn yon diba? Pero ok lang may mga malalaking screens nmn don. At least. Ha ha. The interval between Chris Brown's concert and Rihanna's is so long. Eh kamusta nmn at nakatayo pa kami no? Dapat kasi yung area pataas. Ha ha. 

Again, I'd be telling myself, dapat sa VIP ako eh. Ha ha. Inggit ako sa officemate kong nagreklamo ng sobra sobra sa globe, ayun nabigyan ng free tickets sa concert. Sa may harap harap. 

Anyways, Chris Brown and Rihanna just did a great job! Sobrang galing. Dahil I never missed a concert without reecording a piece of it, I recorded almost all of it. Too bad my phone almost got drained nung last song nila. 

When Rihanna was almost done with all of her hits, I thought she just missed a song... Or I mean the song... Then she started singing it.. ella.. ella.. ella.. Then in the middle of the song, Chris Brown came and started singing the remix version. Shet! Ang sweet nila sa stage! Too bad I wasn't able to record that last part. So this was taken sa you-tube. Too bad is putol. And kainis hindi man lang sila nagkiss! Ha ha ha! 

Buti na lang hindi sya nag near-collapse (Like in Sydney) pero she was flying (sa Sydney)... and good thing hindi na-cancel yung show (Like sa Indonesia!)


Rihanna and Chris Brown - Umbrella / Cinderella

"Make some motherfucking noise!" - Rihanna

9 comments:

Chyng said...

everyone is complaining, but hey, everyone enjoyed too!

claps!

Ely said...

I've been looking for an article about the concert since yesterday. Thanks for sharing the video!

Z said...

ay nang inggit pa ang lechon kawali!! gRRRRR!!!

wanderingcommuter said...

my finger is still for the beyonce concert!

A.Dimaano said...

Syet, ingit ako. Fave ko ang song na Payong ... ah este Umbrella. LOL! =)

At talagang nakapayong pa yung nasa unahan ha. Hehehe =)

lucas said...

second post na to na nabasa ko bout the concert! hehehe! yung nga yata ang highlight--yung nagduet sila..hehe! sayang hindi ako nakanood...

:)

ps: kamusta naman yung audience?ibang klase maka-ELLA! haha!

peace out1

ka bute said...

buti nga di umulan. wala pa naman akong dalang umbrella ela ela ela.. ha ha ha. (*-*)

Anonymous said...

kainggit!!! we end up watching "the women"

Looking For The Source said...

@chyng >>> ha ha ha... despite that, we very much enjoyed it!

@ely >> he he. actually it wasnt my video. i just got it from youtube. wasnt able to video that part. too bad my phone got almost drained.

@z >> ha ha ha. ganun tlga!

@beyonce >> i so envy you. ha ha. the next time she comes back, VIP tickets for me! hahah

@mr. scheez >> ha ha ha. uu nga eh. pero puro short umbrellas lang un kasi bawal ung cane umbrellas and the like

@roneiluke, rn >> sayang! uu highlight un. uber kilig ako! hahaha..

@ka bute >> uu nga eh. maitim pa nmn ulap nung hapon..

@meow >> aw. sayang. sayang talaga.