A Dot in the Universe...

My photo
are you looking for me? or am i supposed to look for you?

Friday, March 13, 2009

Let Me See...

i was in the comfort room washing my face when an officemate came in.

"uy. ngayon lang kitang nakitang walang salamin..."

"ah. hindi. nakatanggal lang..."

"uy alam mo friend. mas bagay sau ng walang salamin.. magcontacts ka..."

"..."

"uu friend promise magcontacts ka.."

when i was near the door...

"magsasalamin na lang ako.. (smiling)"

i have received alot of comments about me not wearing glasses. they seem to appreciate my glasses-less eyes.. ha ha.

but i have been thinking about wearing contacts.

only i have been concerned of two things..

one.. poking my eyes witha thin sheet of lens..

and second.. unintentionally displacing it from where its supposed to stick on...

when i opened it to my mom, she was not into that idea.

she'd reason out... "tinutulugan mo nga ung salamin mo. tapos magk-contacts ka pa..."

i'd always end up silent... 

but one day. when she said that...

i'd thought of a very good reason for me to wear it while sleeping...

and it was...




"hindi ko kasi makita ng mabuti ung panaginip ko eh!"




...i say... i'd give it a try...

4 comments:

lucas said...

hindi rin bagay sakin magsalamin...nagmumukha akong matanda...ayaw ko din mag-contacts kasi makakalimutin ako..hehe! tsaka ayoko maglagay ng kahit ano sa mata..hehe!

Chyng said...

korek, baka mas luminaw mga numero sa lotto!

Looking For The Source said...

@lucas... balak ko nga kung ayaw nila ako na magcontacts, pa-laser treatment na lang.. mahal nga lang..

@chyng... uu nga sana nga eh! ahhaa

katcarneo said...

Ahahaha, that's cute. I have recently procured glasses for myself because I am also quite afraid on poking/touching/putting something on my sensitive eyeballs.