A Dot in the Universe...

My photo
are you looking for me? or am i supposed to look for you?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Top Ten Episode 2: Picture Perfect

(Warning: Explicit Content! LOL!)

In the gay, bisexual and transgender world, the only word never missed out on any social profile is "sex" - along with it are the one night stands, sexdates, SOPs, shows on cams, J/O sessions, threesomes, foursomes and orgies. Although most of them would be straightforward about wanting sex or what their preference is, others are just too trying to make their profiles oblivious to the other lookers and hookers.

As I was looking at pics in multiple social networking sites, I came to realize gay men have this uncanny ability to pose for pics and show others what they wanted.

So, I thought of doing this top ten. Warning - this is for fun only. Ang sabi nga ng mga trippers - trip kang to, tol.

The TOP TEN GAY PICTURE POSES that screams "Let's have FUN tonight!"

1. the lashing out my tongue pose - let's start with the tongue. i'm good at kissing the french way. let me glide my strongest muscle over your smooth body down to where you want it to be. i'm delicious. are you? sarap ba friend?

2. i'm the sexiest headless horsemen pose - here's one advice when we do it. close your eyes. i may not be as good looking as what you are looking for, but hell, i can be better than any goodlooking guy you had fun with. ang galing mo sir!


3. i-took-off-my-shirt-only-to-show-you-my-abs-and-my-pubic-hair - you'll never get to see my whole body and what's under my boxers online. take me to bed. undress me, not only you get to look at it. you can touch it. feel it. and do whatever you want. bitin ka ba dude?


4. talk to my underarm pose. i want someone who has extreme fetishes for underarms. go on and lick my underarms. heaven for me, pleasure for you! and, and did you notice my well-built arms. that's gonna keep your gates open for heaven baby. tigas no?

5. im wet... and soapy... and bubbly pose. let's start in the shower. let's soap each other. scRUB our bodies together. and let's get clean before we get dirty! sige pa!


6. im bringing sexy back. oh yes. at your service baby. take my humps and do the bumps. once we pop, we just won't stop. word. tuwad na bhe!



7. me, on my bed, wearing this.. my briefs. go drool at what's under it. i'm trying to take it off, but i can't... can you take it off for me? hubad na bro!


8. the full organ shot - oh cmon! if you still don't get it, then find another one dressed up in a tux. do you like this - just the word yes, then we're off to the nearest motel! tara na tol!

- oh cmon, do you seriously need a pic here? don't play innocent on me!

9. me and my pet in action.. - that's what he got from me. we soared higher than the heavens. cum ride with me? sarap ba pare?

- oh cmon, do you seriously need a pic here? don't play virgin on me!

10. for crying out loud. rather than wondering what he really wants, go send him a message. and besides, it's what you want that matters.


[pictures are not me or mine. pictures taken randomly from a manjam.com, do you own it and wanted it removed, tell me]

8 comments:

Chyng said...

Interesting! Oo nga, classic poses nla yan para bentables sa site nila! haha

Sana next time may example pic yung each pose. ;D

Looking For The Source said...

@chyng - ayan meron na... nilagyan ko na. pero nakainvert lang ung colors. :)

wanderingcommuter said...

infairness, ang observant... hehehe!

erin de la cruz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin de la cruz said...

Yes! PASOK ANG KILIKILI!!

prinsesamusang said...

LOL ganun pala yun medyo bobo talaga ako sa ibig sabihin ng mga poses na ganiyan LOL syempre liban na lang sa mga all out LOL

kiel estrella said...

i'm with erin. i'm a sucker for kili-kili's! (medyo kadiri ang tunog...)

Looking For The Source said...

@wandering commuter - mejo lang hehe.

@erin - naman! dapat tlga kasama yan!

@prinsesa musang - now you know. hahaha :)

@kiel estrella - tatlo na tau. dapat armpit na lang. para mejo ok pakinggan!